Easter is just around the corner and with it comes no shortage of opportunities for eating sweets. Instead of filling your basket with store-bought candy full of artificial colors and flavors, why not opt for something a little more homemade.
These adorable Coconut Cookie Dough Pops are not only sweet to eat but are a joy to make with the entire family. They are vegan, gluten-free and loaded with energizing MCT’s to keep you fueled like the energizer bunny. You also won’t need any sneaky artificial coloring to achieve these gorgeous pastel hues, we only use the colors in Mother Nature’s crayon box: plants.
Add some charm to your holiday table by creating a Cookie Dough Pop bouquet or try wrapping them in cellophane tied with a ribbon for the perfect giftable treat!
Coconut Cookie Dough Pops
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Chill Time: 10 minutes | Makes: 24 Pops
- 3 packages of Hail Merry Coconut Cookie Dough Bites
- 12 oz vegan white chocolate chips
- Supernatural Plant-based food colors
- 3 Tbsp Supernatural vegan pastel sprinkles
- 3 Tbsp freeze-dried strawberries, crumbled
- 24 lollipop sticks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add the sprinkles and/or crumbled freeze-dried strawberries to a small shallow bowl.
- Add white chocolate to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, then stir. Continue to heat in 30-second increments until chocolate is completely melted.
- Divide the chocolate into smaller bowls and add a small amount of plant-based food color to make your pastel hues.
- Dip the tip of a lollipop stick in the melted chocolate, then insert about halfway into the Coconut Cookie Dough Bite. Dip the Coconut Cookie Dough pop into the chocolate to coat evenly. Rotate the pop as you remove it from the chocolate to allow excess coating to drip off.
- Decorate with sprinkles or freeze-dried strawberries, then place upright onto the parchment-lined cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining Coconut Cookie Dough pops.
- Place the tray of pops into the freezer for 10 minutes to set the chocolate.
- Store Pops in the refrigerator until ready to serve. They will keep for one week in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
If you give these treats a try, don't forget to share your creations with us on social by tagging @hailmerrysnacks! Enjoy!