If you want to see something really scary this Halloween, check out the ingredients list of your favorite candy. Nothing makes the hair on the back of our neck stand up more than seeing sugar, sugar and more sugar.
Keep your spooky spirits up this season with healthy Halloween treats the whole family can enjoy. Whether you are vegan, keto, paleo or gluten-free, skip the scary “Frankenfood” sweets this year and serve up some better-for-you treats crafted with clean ingredients like almond flour, coconut oil and maple syrup.
We’ve created a spread of spook-tacular recipes featuring our favorite Hail Merry products that are so enchanting, the boys and ghouls won’t be able to resist. No tricks here, just healthy treats you can feel better about serving your kids and loved ones this Halloween.
- Hail Merry Tarts
- Black Icing
- Candy eyeballs, pumpkins
- YumEarth Organic Candy corn
- The Sugar Art Orange Edible Glitter
- For Zombie Tart: Top with candy eyeballs and use black icing to create your spookiest zombie face. Make it even more terrifying with candy corn fangs!
- For Pumpkin Tart: Dust with edible orange glitter and top with a candy pumpkin.
- Store Tarts in refrigerator until ready to serve.
If you give these treats a try, don't forget to share your creations with us on social by tagging @hailmerrysnacks and using #cleanhalloween.