Christmas is just a few weeks away, and if you’re looking for a last-minute treat the whole family can enjoy, we’ve got you covered with these adorable no-bake mini Christmas tree tarts. Featuring our Dark Chocolate Tarts made with only 5 ingredients, these dairy-free, gluten-free tart trees are the perfect holiday dessert to make with your kids, serve to friends, or enjoy all to yourself!
These cute little trees can be made in just a few minutes, and only requires 3 ingredients to assemble. They are the perfect no-stress addition to your holiday table if you are pressed for time - no mixing or baking required. Now that’s what you call a merry Christmas!
- Hail Merry Dark Chocolate Tarts
- Vegan Vanilla Frosting (we like Simple Mills or Miss Jones brand)
- Natural Sprinkles (we like Supernatural brand)
- Finely shredded coconut* (optional)
- Freeze your Hail Merry tart for about an hour.
- Carefully remove it from its packaging and slice it into 6 equal sections.
- Spoon frosting into a piping bag with a very thin tip and pipe three thin lines across the wedge to make strands of “lights.”
- Use round sprinkles for colored lights, or any other types of sprinkles to decorate the tree wedges.
- Repeat with the remaining wedges until you’ve decorated as many as you’d like.
- Keep refrigerated until you are ready to eat.
*For an added cool twist, arrange the trees on a bed of coconut “snow.”
If you make this recipe be sure to tag us @hailmerrysnacks in your creations!