- 5 oz of non-alcoholic sparkling wine or sparkling water mixed with 1/8 of a tsp of food grade activated charcoal powder
- Organic Orange Juice
- Just Pomegranate Syrup
- Purple or Black sanding sugar and lemon wedges
- Prep the glass by running a lemon wedge around the rim to moisten. Next place your glass upside-down into a dish of purple sanding sugar, twisting around a bit to coat the entire rim.
- Start by adding pomegranate syrup to the bottom of a highball glass, until its about 1/4 inch full.
- Add orange juice leaving about 1.5 inches at the top.
- Add a few ice cubes to the glass.
- Slowly pour the sparkling beverage and charcoal mixture over the back of a spoon so it layers at the very top.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and festive paper straw.
If you give this recipe a try, don't forget to share your creation with us on social by tagging @hailmerrysnacks and using #cleanhalloween.